- Please note that this is not a multi booking camp site. One group camps at a time.
- No dogs permitted.
Val does not open the camp. The key is to be collected and returned to Val with your payment and usage numbers.
Coverage is usually available by climbing the hill behind the water-slide (up by the water tank, failing that a walk down to the pine valley turnoff corner 500m should do the trick).
What to bring
- Toilet paper
- Sleeping Bags
- Cleaning products
- The camp is a self clean system and each group has responsibility to clean up before they leave. All rubbish must be taken home with you.
- Supervision of activities are the responsibility of a responsible adult.
- Restrict waterslide usage during dry spells.
- The wood boiler heats the water for the showers, it's very efficient and easy to use.
- Firewood for the open fire must NOT be taken from the woodshed. Firewood is freely available from the Wairau riverbed by arrangement.
- Fire can be under restrictions during the summer months.
- For the large campfire in the bbq area, there's wood available down the river bed, see Val or Lloyd for access, for the other indoor fires there is plenty available in the wood shed.